26 November 2007

Ron Paul Caught with Hooker

Presidential hopeful Ron Paul, R-TX, has recently been seen inside a brothel in Reno, Nevada. His discovery was kept secret until his next interview, hoping to catch him off guard.

Ron Paul was left to himself when he first heard the question. "It was not the Moonlight BunnyRanch brothel." Consumed of fear from this incredibly weak answer, he continued, "it was a strip joint. I was just about to 'pop out' of there, if you know what I mean."

Mr. Paul drank a crowd full of 'boos' before trying to maintain his stature and dignity. "And what about the reporter who found me? Surely she is just as guilty as I." He knew this answer was better when the crowd kept silent.

"I bet it was that babe from Fox News. I was with her just last night," said Paul, unprovoked.

"Yea!" from a sole member of the crowd, later identified as the boss of the undercover reporter.

Paul continued, "I found her in that same brothel, er.. titty bar, and we tasted our own personal brands of wine, if you get my drift."

No comments: